Wednesday 11 April 2007

Border Reivers Delay

Did not do garden in the end as not long after I had done my business in town I relaxed and laid on the bed. Fell asleep for a few hours. It was because I didn't get a full night's sleep last night.
The Border Reivers I ordered which I paid for by paypal a few days ago will be delayed. Not until I had paid did I realise that my paypal details, particularly my address, were incomplete. Stupid Boy. Emailed Vendel with the information. Hopefully they may arrive tomorrow or friday.

Falkirk District Wargames Club have put the photos I took of their game at Triples on their website and exchanged links too. I was politely emailed by one of their members after they had done so. I joined their forum out of interest. They started a topic on the "Grimsby Wargames Society", welcoming me to their forum. The topic can be viewed here: http://www.falkirkwargamesclub.org.uk/phpbb-2.0.21/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=234

Life on Mars finale was excellent. We finally found out what had happened to him, with a twist. Watched it on Demand. As I don't watch that much telly, I treat myself to an episode of BBC's Extras starring Ricky Gervais from Sunday just gone. It was fun. The one where they go to the BAFTA awards. Ironically in real life, Extras has been nominated for 2 BAFTAS mainly nominating Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant.

I'm practically willing my border reivers to come.

No comments: