Friday 28 December 2007

WSS Game

The WSS game at the club went really well and was absolutely huge. I will not give my full report tonight but slowly over the weekend and in 2 parts. Playing were myself, Mark Alcock, Jase Whitfield, Andy Sharpe and Paul Robinson. Tony Walmsley also joined in on the French side from 11am. Longest game I played in a long time. Really good. I took loads of photos of which the majority came out alright. Some didn't. When I post my report I have decided to make the exception and publish ALL of the photos from the game on this blog before uploading to the galleries.
I am the club again tomorrow at 10am where the Rapid Fire! game is taking place as well is apparently a 15mm Napoleonic game. Better get the camera charged up again. So you can expect more updates on this weekend's game over the next few days.

No comments: