Friday 4 December 2009

Wars of the Roses 2nd November 2009

Multiplayer games with quite a few gamers involved in them is one thing the Grimsby Wargames Society is very good at. On 2nd November 2009 the club demonstrated that again.

There was a large Wars of the Roses game on our big table downstairs. A total of 8 players playing (not myself).....

On the Lancastrians side (the left side) was Mike Barnatt, Andy, John Ogden and Tony Walmsley. On the right as the Yorkists was Ron Skeet, Dave Tuck, Malcolm, Mark Alcock and another member whose name has unsually escaped me.

This pic is an aerial view taken by standing on top of a chair...

Some serious meleeing going on here between the Yorkists and Lancastrians.

A view of the battlefield just before the game ended...

The Yorkists won....

I intend my next post to be written using some new desktop blogging software I am trying out which may make it easier for me to blog without logging in all the time.

No comments: