Friday 1 January 2010

Happy New Year 2010

Happy New Year Everybody and wish you all the best for 2010!

Hopefully this year you will get your wargaming wishes fulfilled and play periods you may want to start playing and perhaps finish projects you started last year. Either way I hope it will be a fun year for you.

As you can see this is the new Doctor Who logo for the new Doctor Matt Smith when he takes over. Personally I thought David Tennant was a fantastic Doctor and one of my favourite Doctors and he will be missed by fans. Tom Baker was another of my favourite Doctors when I was a kid but there was a lot to like about all the others too.

Don't forget Part 2 of The End of Time at 6.40pm on BBC1 today. Someone or something is going to knock four times.........

1 comment:

Monty said...

Nice one, Jason - I, too am a David Tennant fan and the new bod has a lot to live up to; probably my favourite programme of recent times since its revamp. Happy new year!