Wednesday 13 May 2020

Amazing videos for your brand 11th May 2020

Hello ,

My name is Paul, and I'm a hard-working designer specializing in engaging animated videos. I currently have about 350 projects under my belt.

I am contacting you today to share a sample commercial from my portfolio: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZyDR9F8PBQ

If you're interested, I would happily create a cool explainer video for your company. I can also design functional websites and mobile apps as well as vibrant animated logos and flyers.

I hope this gives you a good idea of what I do! If you want to find out more about my work, search for "Social Lobster Video" on the web. You'll find me.

Have a good week ahead,

Paul J.
Animation Developer

Please respond with "unsubscribe" if not interested 

No comments: