Saturday 3 December 2022

In The Spirit Of The Pandemic

Hello Good Day,

This is the second email Notification I am emailing to you without a response from you. This is just to notify you that this email account of yours was selected to receive a Donation from My Organisation. My name is Thomas Yi from Florida. I'm a business magnate, investor and philanthropist, I am also the Winner of a $ 235 million jackpot from the Power Ball lottery held on March 27, 2021.

Due to the corona virus outbreak I gave away 25 percent of my personal wealth to charity, And as a result of the re-emergence of the New Variant ( Omicron ) I've also pledged to give away another 25% to 10 individuals this year 2022. The corona virus outbreak isn't just a major health crisis; it's also a large economic disruption, leading to people losing their jobs and making it harder for them to take care of their families or to have a meaningful livelihood.

We philanthropists we've heard that a little kindness, a little financial support can go a long way in enhancing happiness in the lives of mankind, Hence my entire family and I have agreed to do this, We are donating $3,800,000.00 each ( three Million eight Hundred Thousand Dollars )to help 10 individuals and small businesses (Owners).

Your name and email address were randomly picked in an ongoing online Donation Pool. I have decided to donate $3,800,000.00 Dollars to you. Do respond to this notification through ( kontactinfo69@gmail.com ) to afford us the opportunity of you redeeming your donation, and please accept this token as a gift from me and my family.


Thank You.
Thomas Yi ( CEO/Founder )
©2022 Donation Community All Rights Reserved.

No comments: