Thursday 29 March 2007

Quite Day

Didn't do a lot yesterday. Installed most of the programs I always use and anything else will be put in when I need it.

Now begins getting organised, getting back to the website, sorting out and processing all those photos I took at Triples and the remainder of the photos from Monday nights game at the Club. I have decided I am going to close my ebay shop: Prancing Pony Cards. I will still sell on ebay with my username Prancingponycardsuk, just not have the store. Of course I will still link back to the Prancing Pony Cards website on my ntl webspace.

Talking of ntl, sorry Virgin Media, I miss my regular fix of Stargate SG1 and Stargate Atlantis that I watched every wednesday on Sky One.

The photos I took of Colin Rumford, which turned out to have a little red-eye, I have removed it and sent them to him as I had promised. I will use one of them on my article of my Trip To Triples, which won't be written till all those photos have been sorted out.

No comments: