Thursday 24 May 2007

Summer is Here again

What a really nice day it was today. Really hot, muggy and summery. Even caught some people trying to catch the sun and loads more in shorts.

Last night I also bought a larger memory card for my camera. Still have the old one. The new is 512mb. Means with both I can take loads of photos and maybe some short clips on my camera.
Tonight after work I bought some photographic paper for inkjets, about 20 sheets, mainly for the club posters but also other things. Won't use it all anyway.

As I type this I am preparing to submit the latest website update plus my plans to TMP. All the latest 4 Galleries were uploaded in the early hours of this morning. May take some posters to hand out at Partizan, especially to people whose games, miniatures etc I take photos of. Really Looking forward to Partizan on Sunday. Gotta get on with updating everyone.

No comments: