Saturday 22 March 2008

Happy 1st Birthday to this Blog


I don't know if anyone has noticed but this blog is exactly 1 year old today. Yes, that's right chaps, I have been blogging for exactly a year now. The first post on this blog was made on March 22nd last year, which was then before Triples. Triples was earlier this year.

In celebration of that fact I am planning a photo spectacular on this blog for the weekend, which is also Easter Weekend. For starters I have yet to put up the game report from the WW1 game on Monday. Secondly, my game report with loads of photos from the Eastern Front game I played in at Dave Tuck's house on March 8th 2008 will be put up - but in several parts. The Eastern Front report will probably start being put up after I have come back from the club after playing in a Magic: The Gathering Tournament there today.

To read my very first blog entry, go here:
http://grantsgrimsbygames.blogspot.com/2007/03/blogging-is-new-thing-for-me.html

I do hope you enjoyed my photos, game reports and other posts over the past year.

No comments: