Wednesday 28 May 2008

Back On the Net

Today my Broadband and Telly were restored so I am now back on the net after a short absence. Of course that means I can get back to blogging the normal way and sorting out the Grimsby Wargames Society Website. Due to technical problems relating to the club galleries, the site will be temporarily down as I need to change the type of hosting for the site from Windows to Linux. It will be uploaded as soon as possible. Please do not even attempt to view the NEW galleries or the website itself until I have stated that they are back up on this blog.

Apparently Linux is supposed to be the best type of hosting anyway but I didn't know that at the time. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Within the next fortnight however you can look forward to my Partizan photos appearing on this blog followed shortly after by the video footage I took at the show. Never used my digital camera to take video footage let alone edited it all, assembled it into one movie and added credits so it's a new thing for me. The finished product will be destined for Youtube and Livevideo.com. It will then reappear embedded on this blog.

Lets just say I've got plenty to get on with. The flat redecoration is estimated to last no more than 2 more weeks. Hoping to return to my other gaming nights shortly because, to be honest, I've missed not going to them.

No comments: