Monday 18 August 2008

Website Moving Servers

Tonight for a short period the website will go down. When it does reappear I will say so on here. It is moving to the dedicated server as I stated on a previous post. I apologize for the inconvenience. Normal Business will be resumed shortly.

There was a big pirate game at the club last week. Photos and report will be put up soon.

Not planning to go to the club this week. Last Wednesday my natural mum died which is why I didn't play any Magic: The Gathering last week. Still not completely in a great frame of mind for any gaming. Don't mind sorting computers out though. My natural mum was nearly 75, lived in a residential home most of her life and had been mentally ill for many years on top of it all. It's her funeral this thursday afternoon. She had been fine chatty and talking, drinking plenty of fluid etc early wednesday afternoon. About an hour after she had been drinking several cups of tea she died suddenly. May she rest in peace.

1 comment:

marinergrim said...

Jason,

Very sorry to hear your news. Please accept my sympathies & condolensces.