Tuesday 10 March 2009

Just Dropped in To Let You Know I'm Still Alive...

Yup. That's right. I'm still alive. As you might have guessed from this post....but not the blog.

Several weeks have passed by since I last posted. There have been many things on this blog that I have been meaning to do but not quite managed to do it. I have temporarily called a halt to my Monday night visits to the club till I have caught up properly.

Having said that there is much to look forward to on this blog in the next few weeks and I am determined that everything will be brought up to date, such as:

Wargames at the Club from nights 16th Feb and 2nd March;
Photos taken at the club on Tuesday nights with the Great Grimsby Gaming Group which includes photos of some of their Warhammer figures;
The remainder of my Vapnartak coverage with Youtube videos

and on March 22nd 2009 this blog will be exactly 2 years old! On that day I will announce my wargaming plans for the next year.

No comments: