Tuesday 14 June 2011

Please Sponsor Me for the Humber Bridge Half Marathon 2011

Humber Bridge

On 26th June 2011 I will be running, well, the aim is to run it…..The Humber Bridge Half Marathon. The Charity I will be raising money for is Cancer Research UK.

Dont know about you but I have known of and have actually known some people who have had cancer and its terrible effects. I will be thinking of them when I run this half marathon, which is also my first half marathon. Currently in training which is what I’m always doing, running at least 3 or 4 times a week.

My Promo Photo for the Humber Bridge Half Marathon 2011

As you can see in the photo below anyone seeing me training will see me in my Cancer Research UK vest.

On the day of the Half Marathon some fancy dress will be worn by me mainly a blue wig and blue tutu….

You can sponsor me online at this address: http://www.runningsponsorme.org/jasonneilson. Other members of the athletics club of which I am also a member, Cleethorpes Athletics Club, will also be running in the event.

Viking FM on 96.9 FM will be covering the event and photos of both the Fun Run and Half Marathon will be appearing on their website afterwards.

You can also donate through either the widget below or on the sidebar:

Many Thanks for any donations you may give.

No comments: