Wednesday 27 June 2007

Wednesday Day Of Rest

Day Off again. Not done a lot. A little tidying up. Got a letter from the bank this morning telling me I had missed a credit card payment, which was true. I had. Unfortunately hadn't seen my last statement for well over a week as it was under all the letters and other things somewhere in the front room. Had to search through it all to track it down again. Eventually I found it and went and paid more than my minimum, which I always do plus some Gas and Electric.

Tomorrow night I will post some of the photos I took at the club from Monday last when Paul had his World War 1 game.

1 comment:

marinergrim said...

Bliar may have got a standing ovation but if you watch the footage you'll see that David Cameron waves his arms to force his MP's to their feet - they wouldn't have stood up otherwise!