Thursday 25 December 2008

Merry Christmas Everybody!

Merry Christmas to Everybody! Hope you having a nice Christmas and possibly reading this after eating some huge dinner. I'm on my own so I think I'll just be watching the telly for most of the day.

As with what now seems to be a tradition, I'm looking forward to the Doctor Who Christmas Special at 6pm tonight. Some trailers are below including the first 2 minutes of the special shown on Children In Need. Being a huge Doctor Who fan, I'm going to watch the last 3 episodes of the last series On Demand before watching the special: Turn Left, The Stolen Earth and Journey's End. Exterminate!!





There's also some Blackadder on tonight as the BBC is repeating the Blackadder Christmas Carol, which I have not seen for years. Later tonight there's a special reuniting the cast of the Blackadder series. Blackadder is partly where I get my knowledge of history from. See a little of the special below...



Once again, Merry Christmas to everybody!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jason,

I quietly follow your blog from down here in London and really enjoy your work. I'm sorry things are difficult for you at the mo'. Absent friends and loved ones really hit home at Xmas time. I know, really. Get back to the club as soon as you can and keep up the good work!
Best wishes,
Bob