Saturday 18 April 2009

Easter Magic the Gathering Tournament 11th April 2009

On Saturday 11th April 2009, the day before Easter, we had our now annual Easter Magic the Gathering Tournament at the Grimsby Wargames Society ran by Mark Pinder.

Some more of the players deep in game play.

James Richie (left) battling it out with Mike Hockney (right). Note the tokens on Mike's lands.

Some of the players playing in the last round.

Chris Davies (left) battling with Phil Birkett (in middle in t-shirt) for 1st and 2nd place in the tournament. The winner of this game would be 1st place.

Sadly in the last round I got a bye so was unable to play anybody.



I did not do as well as I had playing at the Standard Tournament at the club a few days earlier.

The Final Results. Thanks to Mark Pinder for supplying them (Table by me).

The Winner received a Nicol Bolas deck box with matching sleeves, Promo Foil Path to Exile and an Easter Egg which was split between the Winners. Note that Chris and Phil tied.

Myself I received a Foiled Cenn's Heir and a Lorywn Booster.

2 comments:

buy magic cards said...

thanks for posting this. Awesome!

Wow Gold said...

Nice blog. I liked it.