Tuesday 3 June 2008

Partizan 2008: 15mm Malaya 1942

This seemed a really nice game. Unusually however it depicted the scene of a British Defeat in World War 2. The cowards challenged me to take photos of the Buddha in the temple as it was not immediately obvious it was there. Didn't know myself till they told me. They did at least help me position my large tripod carefully on the terrain to take those photos - they placed the tripod for me and are at the end of this post. The idea basically was to prove the Buddha was there.

It is also at this point I started to get carried away with my photo taking so there a lot of this game and the Battle of the Boyne game next door. Enough I hope to give you a better idea of what the display was like. 15mm is a pain to photograph at the best of times.























No comments: